Aloha everyone! It is my pleasure to welcome you to the official website for the San Diego Pan Pacific Law Enforcement Association, also known as PANPAC.
We have come a long way from where our association began, but our Purpose and Mission remain the same. We continue to be committed in supporting our association’s purpose of:
- Training and support for pre/post employment in law enforcement professions with a particular emphasis on the recruitment, advancement, and promotions of Asians and Pacific Islanders;
- Encouraging and supporting the belief that the work force should reflect the makeup of the community;
- To provide speakers/translators and provide liaison between law enforcement and the various cultural communities;
- To recognize and appreciate our cultural diversities and encouraging interaction and understanding, by creating and maintaining a feeling of friendship and fraternity among members of our community;
- To provide charitable funds for worthwhile causes; and
- To provide scholarships for the children of our members and the members of the San Diego Asian Youth Organization (SDAYO).
Our membership continues to grow and we encourage all who are eligible to join our association. Membership is open to all employees who work for a law enforcement agency or are members of the business community who support our efforts. For more information, please visit our MEMBERSHIP page.
Thank you for your interest with PANPAC and please feel free to browse our site to learn more about us.
Rudy Tai, President – San Diego Pan Pacific Law Enforcement Association